I had my design all roughed out and stock picked up for the sofa table so I thought I would try out the new metal cutting blade I got and cut everything to size. The new Oshlun steel cutting blade I got from Amazon worked great and sliced through everything like butter. Nice clean cuts and everything felt good. Now to see how long it lasts.
Once I got everything cut I did a dry fit to see how the legs looked and since it was sunny out I did a quick fit up in the driveway with the wood top. I think it’s going to look okay, but I’m wondering if it will look right with the 1 inch square stock for bracing. The more I look at it, the more I think I might instead use a piece of 3 x 1/8 flat bar. When Heather gets home I’ll have her take a look. She has a great eye and she’ll point me in the right direction.